HOW TO MEET THE PRINCIPAL / TEACHER ?
You can call the school office for an appointment to meet the Principal / Teacher in any working days.
|To Meet||Feasible Time|
|PRINCIPAL||10.30 am to 12.30 pm in Weekdays
10.30 am to 1.30 pm in Saturdays
|TEACHERS||During PTM held at each term
With an appointment
- We expect our students to maintain the high standards of personal conduct. This
includes honesty, discipline, integrity, humility, ethics and other values.
- Students are accountable to the school authorities for their conduct in the school premises, in the school transport, at any events / activities inside & outside the school and their general behaviour outside.
- Any objectionable conduct on the part of the student will lead to commensurate consequences, at the discretion of the Principal, whose decision on such matters is final.
- Students should neatly dress in full School Uniform stitched in the prescribed pattern.
- Students should wear Sports Uniform on every Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Students should wear black shoes and blue socks from Monday to Friday.
- Boys should wear vests and girls should wear slips and cycling shorts.
- Colour clothes, fancy or expensive footwear are strictly not allowed.
- Girls from Grade 1 to Grade 5 must wear short leggings.
- Fancy or expensive watches, colorful jerkins or different colour contact lenses, fancy bags and trolley bags are not permitted.
Boys are not permitted to:
- have long side burns, long hair streaked hair and fancy hair styles.
- wear bands / bracelets / chains / earrings.
- grow their beard, mustache.
- wear low-hip pants, tight fit pants.
Girls are not permitted to:
- have streaked hair, fancy hair styles, leave shoulder length or long hair untied.
- wear eye makeup and more than one ear piercing.
- wear color / fancy / gold / diamond earrings, bangles and chains (They should wear ornaments that looks decent & neat).
- adorn their hair with flowers or colourful clips, paint their nails or apply mehendi.
- Students are permitted to use the computers at school for any purpose pertaining to the requirements of the school syllabus as specified by the computer faculty or for any other school activity only after obtaining proper permission.
- Students are not allowed to send messages or share anything on any social media network, create or view objectionable visuals, change the system settings or delete files.
- Students who engage in cyber bullying by posting email, blogs, video footage, images, photographs on social networking sites, chat rooms, YouTube, SMS, MMS which are violent, aggressive or threatening, vulgar or obscene, malicious rumours or gossip, classified as teasing or taunting. Verbally attacking, embarrassing or maligning, causing mental trauma or psychological damage by destroying the reputation of staff or students, tarnishing the image of the school, shall invite severe disciplinary action and are liable to be suspended from class or expelled from school.
Usage of Electronic Gadgets
Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones, i-Pods, i-Pads i-stations, PSPS, cameras or any other electronic gadgets to school, if they do so, it well be confiscated. Students are permitted to use the school telephone to contact their parents in case of emergency.
- One month notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or else the fee for the following month will be charged in lieu there off.
- Transfer Certificate will not be given unless all school dues are cleared.
- Issue of T.C. will be done after 10 working days from the date of TC application.
- A student may be removed from the roll by school authority on any of the following grounds,
- Poor attendance.
- Behavioural problem.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school authorities.
- Indifference to the school activities.
- Habituate idleness and disobedience.
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Failing twice times in the same class.